获赞 384
3K游戏动画比赛第一期结果揭晓

[游戏动画作品] 3K游戏动画比赛第一期结果揭晓

[复制链接]
评委点评:

Brandon Tabone(索尼互娱旗下insomniac games资深动画师,insomniac games代表作:《漫威蜘蛛侠》、《瑞奇与叮当》):
中文翻译:

看起来都不错!从第一名到第三名,我的选择是:7,4,1

7号作品:整体上,镜头是很扎实的,包含了电影摄影,构图和演出。我认为这个动画最有可能改进的地方就是开始和结束的pose,可以让它们更强烈,更有记忆性。现在,如果你看了开始和结束帧,结束得非常一般,并且如果英雄角色的pose有更好的动态,我认为它可以更有冲击力。同样,在最后一个冲击之前的一帧(红色闪光的一帧),在进行最终斩击之前,可以采用一个更强烈,更有动态感的预备。现在,英雄角色被藏在了立方体后面,实时播放的时候,动画显得很仓促。最后,我鸡蛋里挑骨头一下,第一个三连攻击组合现在感觉发生在各自的10帧里。即使pose都不错,我也想找方法分解一下节奏(甚至通过加或减一帧),来让动画变得更有趣。讲真,整体来说是不错的动画作品!

4号作品:这个动画整体的编舞是不错的。我很欣赏最小的相机运动与大胆地选择把两个角色都放在屏幕中。开始的攻击很精彩,你可以实际地感觉到第一次攻击背后的预备动作。我也很喜欢英雄角色挑起和处决敌人之前的那个刺击。我认为如果你实际结束在最后的后刺或者扔武器那一下,这个动画会更好。拖延它的话,就感觉像另一个攻击组合,衰减了你已经营造好的结果。我尝试像听音乐一样看这个战斗编舞,构建一个让观众觉得满意的渐强。我认为你通过后刺已经做到了,如果你在这里结束,变焦放大在冲击力上,观众会觉得是很值得的,不需要更多的动画了。整体都不错!

1号作品:一瞬间,这个动画就展示了非常多的环境元素,很美,也表现了角色性格。角色抓剑的方式是很好的,挥舞动作非常有趣。但是,当你展示这样复杂动作的时候,展示手的时候,确保给出细节和需要的细化。如果一只手非常诱惑地抓剑把,这个手不必完全像当前一样展开。同样,总体上我觉得这里有很多相机运动在整个动画中进行,它转移了精彩角色动画的注意力。要记住,好的角色动画会很容易被一个僵硬的或过度运动的相机给埋没。最后我认为你可以切掉3秒长度的动画,从第5秒到第8秒范围之间(如果是第二个跳跃攻击作为最后打击,切掉旋转抡打和第三次跳跃)。其他的攻击也不错,但开始觉得更多的动作动作是为了填补空间和节奏,在下一个安排的动作之前。我很喜欢这个作品的野心,也欣赏做到这个程度的所有努力。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

评语英文原文:

Just got around to judging all the entries. Some great stuff! In order from 1 (best) to 3, my top choices are: 7, 4, 1.

For entry 7: Overall, this shot is solid. It encompasses great cinematography, composition, and staging. I think the biggest area of improvement for this animation could be starting and ending on a stronger, more memorable pose. Right now, if you look at the start and end frames, it ends pretty generically and I think it'd be more impactful if the hero character's pose was more dynamic. Also, the frame right before the final impact (where it flashes red) could use a stronger, more dynamic anticipation before going into that final slice. Right now, the hero character is hidden behind the cube and it makes that action feel rushed when playing real time. Lastly, and this is nitpicking, but the first three hits of the combo right now feel like they all happen within 10 frames of each other. Even though the poses are awesome, I'd look to find ways to break up the timing here (even by + or - a frame) to make it more interesting. Great work overall! Seriously.

For Entry 4: The overall choreography of this was great. I appreciated the minimal camera movement and the bold choice of leaving both characters fully on screen. The starting attack is awesome, you can really feel the anticipation behind the first attack. I love the stab, too, before the hero character lifts up the enemy and finishes him/her. I think this animation would be stronger if you actually ended the sequence either on that final backwards stab or the weapon throw right after. Letting it drag on into what almost feels like another combo actually feels like it has diminishing returns on what you already set up. I try to view fighting choreography like music, and build to a crescendo that the audience feels is paid off. I think you did that with that backwards stab, and if you ended it there with a crash zoom on impact, could feel rewarding enough without the extra animation work. Great stuff overall!

For entry 1: Right off the bat, this sequence displays a lot of contextual elements that are lovely and show a ton of character. The way the character grabs the sword is great, that flourish is super fun. However, when you show an intricate action like that and put the hands on display, make sure to give those areas the detail and polish they need. If a hand was grabbing the hilt of a sword, almost seductively, the hand wouldn't necessarily be fully splayed out like it currently is. Also, in general I feel like there is a lot of camera movement going on throughout the piece that detracts from the awesome character animation. Remember. good character animation can easily be negated by a stiff or over-animated camera. Lastly, I think you could cut out ~3seconds of animation from around the ~5s mark to the ~8s mark (basically if the second leap attack ended in the final blow, cutting out the swirl around swipe and third leap). The extra attacks are cool, but start to feel less like that character and more like actions that are there to fill the space and timing before your next calculated move. I love the ambition in this piece, though, and appreciate all of the work that went into it!

1年前
回复

使用道具 举报

评委点评:

Arthur Munoz(前法国育碧资深动画师):
中文翻译:

第一名:
5号

整体评价:
动画,pose,节奏很棒。
韵律和流动感非常不错,你仔细构思了构图和相机运动。

可以改进的点:
你犯了一个很大的失误:180度原则,你在两个镜头中切换了你的两个角色。
为了不丢失你的观众,一个可以有的想法是传送英雄角色到敌人后面,这样的话你的切换就是给了观众信息,不会丢失对动作的跟踪。

作品不错!

第二名:
3号

整体评价:
动画整体很棒。
你在重量感和攻击组合上下了功夫,看起来非常酷,非常屌。

可以改进的点:
我喜欢你运用相机的方式,但你可以让你的相机更稳定一些,出于考虑到晕动症(motionsickness)。
就像你总是在移动你的相机,不让它稳定下来,当打击到地板,通过一些相机震动,它可以帮助表现一些重量。
所以当有需要的时候,少量的相机运动带来更多的对比,来获得更好的剪影,通过相机感受重量。

作品不错!

第三名:
7号

整体评价:
动画很清晰,很锋利

很喜欢你的节奏,你真的是把节奏推到了极限,动画很清晰,很有识别性,并且我觉得角色给人一种很致命的感觉。

你的动画非常棒,但是你的动画是最短的,我们想看更多!

可以改进的点:
在最后你的角色只是呆站在那,也许你可以加入一些呼吸或者次要动作,做一些动作表现,让你的角色给人感觉鲜活。
同样,最后回到待机的动作看起来很僵硬,你可以加一些重叠在她的胳膊和身体上。

作品不错!

-------------------------------------------------------------

评语英语原文:

1st Place :
Overall appreciation :
Great animation, posing and timing are really cool.
The rhythms and flow are really nice and you really think about composition and camera work.

Point to improve :
You've made one big mistake with the rule of 180°, you switched your two characters between two shots.
One idea, for not losing your viewer, could be to teleport the hero character behind your enemy, like that your switching is telling something to the audience and not just losing track of the action.

Great work !

2nd Place :
Overall appreciation :
Great animation overall.

You really worked on the weight and the combo looks really cool and badass.

Point to improve :
I like the way you work with the camera but maybe you need your camera to be more steady because of motion sickness.
Like you're always moving your camera and never keep it steady, it could help to sell some heavyness with the camera shakes when hitting the floor.
So less camera move for more contrast when needed, to have better silhouette and to feel weight with your camera.

Great work !

3rd Place :
Overall appreciation :
Sharp and clean animation.

Love the timing, you really push the timing to the limit, it's still clear and readable and I feel this character is deadly

Your animation is really great but yours is the shortest, we need more !

Point to improve :
Your character is just standing at the end maybe you can add some breathing or secondary motion to sell some acting performance to feel your character alive.
Also the back to idle at the end seems kind of stiff, you can add some overlap to her arms and body.

Great work !
1年前
回复

使用道具 举报

评委点评:

Ben Cherwinka(现重生娱乐资深动画师):
评语中文翻译:

以下是我认为最好的三个作品:
第一名:7号
第二名:1号
第三名:3号

7号评语:

我认为做得好的地方:
主要的砍击非常明快,这些动作的保持都稍有不同,这为整个镜头创造了一个非常好的韵律。
主要pose创建出了动态剪影,这些剪影为每个动作有多快提供了可读性,例子包括她刺向后方之前的反手pose,刺向后方的pose和进入最后一个pose前的预备pose。
相机与动画匹配得很好,给镜头注入了活力。
红色闪光的运用在最后的动作中是一个不错的点睛之笔。

整体完成得非常棒,砍击和节奏非常有吸引力。

我认为可以改进的地方:
我认为起始pose可以改进,为了更符合剩下的动画——表现出这个角色有多酷,起始pose看起来很一般。

我同样认为结束pose可以改进。她如何达到最后pose的感觉很酷,但是结束pose本身同样感觉很一般。我认为有几个地方可以润色一下身体力学,但要保持同样的节奏和速度。举几个例子:起始pose出来的时候,感觉这里需要有1到2个breakdown帧,来明白进入预备pose的运作方式。向后刺去的pose可以描述得更好一些。当它与相机相配的时候,我会找到一个方式让她的踏地实际上更加结实一点。她最后的向前冲刺砍击感觉非常好,pose很酷,当她最后保持pose的时候,我的话可能会加一点跟随在她肢体的部分,来保持一点活力,并且让她不那么静态。

1号评语:
我认为做得好的地方:
用镜头开场揭露人物性格是一个很不错的想法,让她的手沿着剑运动也是很有创意,很符合镜头。
在整组镜头中,快速,灵活,华丽战斗风格的pose相当统一,很好地帮助了表现人物性格。
在她发起接下来的攻击之前,站直的pose(剑在身前,手在身后)很好地建立了战斗风格的基调。

围绕圆形的下冲运动感觉不错,也是与她快速攻击的节奏形成了很好的对比。

我认为可以改进的地方:
开场部分的走步感觉有点漂,脚也有点滑。
整个镜头中在她攻击的时候,手腕是断掉的。我认为设计一些不同的握住剑的pose,可以帮助使她的手减轻断裂的感觉,也使她不被锁定在一个pose中。
结尾挥剑时相机拉进的感觉不错,但是结束的太快了。我觉得停留那个pose多一会儿的节奏,可以给一点让观众呼吸的结束时间。

在她做圆形下冲之前,跳起挥剑部分的识别性不是很好,然后我也不确定这个意图是什么,我可能会找一个更好的方式来过渡到圆形下冲。

3号评语
我认为做得好的地方:
整组镜头的重量感感觉非常棒。pose和节奏很好地表现了大剑,对于剑的重量,pose中身体重量的平衡识别性不错。
结尾他拾起剑的pose很酷,拉近镜头的想法不错,识别性也很好。

攻击的主要节拍在节奏上是不同的,整体上给了动画一个很好的韵律。

我认为可以改进的地方:
开场第一个动作到第一次跳起来感觉太快了。我认为它至少需要多几帧来让观众识别在动作开始之前这里在发生着什么。
整组镜头中,有少数区域,大剑是穿插的,四肢和手指是穿插的。我认为这些地方需要清理一下,尽可能清除掉穿插。
虽然主要节拍的节奏和pose都感觉不错,但是我觉得一些breakdowns和inbetweens可以改进。有一些挥剑的地方,或者从一次挥剑恢复到正常的地方,肘部朝向了错误的方向,或者手腕是断的。我觉得结尾部分的想法很酷,但是在结尾这里的pose可以优化一下。弹起剑,抓剑的时候胳膊看起来很笨拙,腿部完全在他的剪影中,所以很难识别。我也觉得当剑弹起,抓剑的时候,剑的重量丢失了。

整体上我觉得改变他的颜色或背景颜色,不让他们颜色太近,可以让他从背景中跳出来,可以更好地被识别。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

评语英语原文:

The best 3 submissions in my opinion:
1st: #7
2nd: #1
3rd: #3

Review for #7

Things I think work well:
The main beats feel very snappy, and they each hold a bit differently that create a really nice rhythm for the shot overall.
The main poses create a dynamic silhouette that make it readable with how fast each action is. Examples include the held pose on her backhand before her stab backwards, the stab backwards itself and the antic into the final move.
The camera work fits the animation nicely and adds to the dynamism of the shot.
The use of the flash of red on the final move is a nice touch.
It overall feels well executed and the beats and timing are really appealing.

Things I think could be improved:
I think the starting pose could be improved. It feels a bit generic and doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the animation which shows how cool the character is.
I also think the ending pose could be improved. How she gets to it feels cool, but the pose itself feels a bit generic as well.
I think there are a few areas that could use a touch up on body mechanics while still keeping the timing and pace of the shot the same. A few examples: Coming out of the start pose, it feels like there needs to be a breakdown or two to figure out the mechanics of getting into the antic pose. The movement coming out of the backstab area could be described a bit better. While it fits the shots, I would find a way to make it a bit more grounded in reality.
The final hit where she dash's forward feels really nice and it's a cool pose, but I might add a little bit more follow through on areas like her limbs just to keep her alive and slightly less static, while still holding the pose.
Coming out of the final pose could use a touch up on body mechanics as well. When she stand she looks a bit off balance and mechanical when she gets up.

Review for #1

The opening of the shot to reveal the character is a cool idea, as well as running her hand along the sword to introduce it as well is creative and fits the shot nicely.
The quick, agile, fencing type of fighting style is fairly consistent throughout the posing of the shot which sells the character.
Hitting the standing straight pose with her sword in front and hand behind back sets the tone of her fighting style nicely before she does the rest of the attacks.
The circular dive move feels nice and is a nice contrast to the beats of her quicker attacks beforehand.

the starting walk in the intro area feels floaty and the feet are sliding a bit.
Throughout the shot she is breaking her wrist while doing her attacks. I think coming up with a few different poses to hold the sword would help make her hand feel less broken and locked into one pose
The ending feels really cool with the camera zooming in close as she flourishes her sword, but its cut off immediately. I think holding for another beat in that pose would give the ending time to breathe.
The jump up sword swing part before she does her circular dive doesn't read very well and I'm not sure what the intent is there, I might looks for a better way to transition into the circular dive
Have the main character be a different colour to the background would help her stand out. There are times where she blends into the background a bit

Review for #3:

The overall weight throughout the shot is feels really good. The posing and timing sell the weight of the sword well, and the counterbalance of body weight to the weight of the sword in the posing reads great.
The outro of him kicking up his sword, hitting a cool pose and the camera zooming in is a cool idea and reads really well.
The main beats of the attacks are varied in timing and give the animation a nice rhythm overall.

The intro into the first move feels too fast into the first jump. I think it needs a least a few more frames for it to read and for the viewer to know what's going on before the action starts.
Throughout the shot, there are a handful of areas where there are clipping of the sword, or clipping of limbs and fingers. I think it needs a small cleanup pass to remove as much clipping as you can if possible.
While the timing and posing of the main beats feel great, I think some of the breakdowns and in-betweens could use improvement. There are areas where he is swinging his sword or recovering from a swing where the elbows are pointing the wrong way or wrists are broken.
I think the idea of the outro is really cool, but some of the posing could be a bit improved in that area. The arms look awkward when the come up and hold, and the leg is fully in his silhouette which makes it tougher to read. I also feel that the sword loses it weight with how it falls after he kicks it and how he catches it.
I think changing his colour or the colour of the background to not be matching would make him pop out more and be easier to read overall.
1年前
回复

使用道具 举报

评委点评:

MAXCAI:

第一名:编号7
动画表现干净利落,
设计层面能体现出较高的水准,整体完成度较高。

第二名:编号2
很新颖的设计,表达也非常有趣 能剖析出角色特性的一面
整体动画也是松弛有度,个人非常喜欢的作品,
可惜完成度较低,只能算Blocking阶段,期待作者可以继续细化。

第三名:编号5
动画的呈现形式有多种形式,镜头动画就是其中之一,
大部分动画师对于镜头的表达都只是浮于表面。
这个作品能体现出动画师对于镜头动画有一定的理解,
可以把握好一些关键的构图以及Hight moment的节奏,同样完成度不足。
1年前
回复

使用道具 举报

评委点评:

胡灵运:

第一名 2号作品

这个作品塑造了不错的角色个性,通过表演讲了个小故事,整体看起来独特有趣。动画细节方面,节奏的变化不错,动作间有movinghold,pose的剪影也有讲究,角色的整体运动轨迹顺滑。

建议以后可以在打磨技法上再提升,主要问题是缓冲有些硬,动作间停顿感太强,给人pose to pose的感觉。Pose的张力也可以再大些。另外建议作品展示中人物最好不要出画,会丢失焦点。

第二名 7号作品

整体节奏感不错,几个定格的关键帧pose有张力,动作设计简洁明快。

建议在所有的攻击动作中加入击中帧pose,因为缺少这些pose,所以攻击目标的方式不够清晰,攻击的力度不足。最后结束的idle pose需要优化,曲线不足。另外建议不要加入过多的镜头运动,会影响pose的剪影和整体动作的可读性。

第三名 3号作品

角色有重量感,动作整体连贯,pose的剪影和动作的可读性不错。

动作感觉可以做些删减,有些重复感,而且没有重点。往前捅的那下攻击的pose不够清晰,力度不够。重砍的节奏和武器轨迹需要优化,缺了一些力度感。最大的问题是镜头的推拉太多,影响了动作的观感。
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

上面是我觉得的前三名,以及一些优缺点的评价~还有我个人建议以后参赛的作品不要加镜头的运动,就像2号作品那样就行,能更好的focus在动画本身。很多作品的镜头运动都不符合规律,除了会隐藏动画的缺陷,还会影响整体的观感。
1年前
回复

使用道具 举报