近期热门
粉丝2
关注 1
获赞 0
How to access CGJoy Learning Lessons?

[有问题求助&举报] How to access CGJoy Learning Lessons?

!heats_icon! [复制链接]
6665 11 0 0 9年前 举报
Hello, my name is KnobbyNobbes and I am an American. I really want to be able to create awesome video game effects like what I see on this site, but because I cannot read Chinese, I run into problems often. I want to be able to read the tutorial CGJOY第14期特效课程_第2课_武器特效   but it says I need to buy a medal to access. When I look at the medals, they say I need credits to buy them.

My question is, how do I get credits? Are they different from CGJoy Coupons? If I have to buy credits, can I use the paypal method? How do I let the paypal know what account to give credits to?

I would really appreciate answers to my questions, and I thank you for taking the time to read this.

点赞
打赏
添加到收藏夹

点击复制链接

使用微信扫码分享
一次扣10个券
全部评论12
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

"Thank you for your appreciation and looking forward to your works.
Wish you all the best!"
9年前
回复

使用道具 举报

Thank you all for the informative and quick, not to mention helpful, responses. I would love to eventually take a class here and learn what you all have to teach, however, as it stands I don't have enough money right now. That might change by the end of summer, maybe near October or November, but for now I'll learn what I can on my own and I might post what I learn to do in the "Looking for Approval" sections. I look forward to learning great things with you all. :D

9年前
回复

使用道具 举报

铁豌豆1 来自手机
Hi KnobbyNobbes, recently we've created a Paypal account at: sleepless_sheep@126.com . Wish you all the best!

9年前
回复

使用道具 举报

我们的paypal账号:sleepless_sheep@126.com 可以把款项付到我们这个账号,然后联系我们。
9年前
回复

使用道具 举报

{:7_275:}
9年前
回复

使用道具 举报

Hi KnobbyNobbes,

First of all, it's an honour to know that you've shown your interest in our Game Effects course.
I'm one of the organisers of CGJoy Game Animation and Game Effects online Courses.
Hope you don't mind that we are not familiar with English in China, so we may need to find someone to translate and write to reply you lately.

We are glad to hear that you find the Game Effects lesson that cgjoy友 sent you useful.

About our Game Effects courses, since 3ds Max is dominant in China's game industry, we usually use 3ds Max with AfterEffects to produce Game Effects for 2D Game Engine.
Altough Unreal is rare in China's game pipeline, actually we got 1 course using UDK 3 Unreal Engine in the past.
With attached is the Game Effects that we taught in that course, which is the 6th Game Effects course.

We understand that language might be a constraint in learning tutorials.
However, as we offered Taiwan, Hong Kong students with the same price too in the past,
it might be fair to offer the course in a consistant price for all CGJoyers.

About the pricing, our Game Effects courses
from 6th - 12th is 2600RMB
while for 13 - 15th is 3200RMB
1st - 5th are not for sell, but as a present if someone purchase 6th to 14th courses.

We also got Game Animation Courses.
7th and 8th are also 3200RMB, and you can see the Game Aninmation reel right here:

07th Game Animation Promotion Video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/up65r3
08th Game Animation Promotion Video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/en2fcy

All Our tutors are equiped with 3 - 10 years game industry experience.

If you are interested can you provide your email for further discussion?

Once again thank you for your interest in our courses!

Happy game creating!

Lapoche
CGJoyGameAni07th_ClassList.jpg

CGJoyGameAni08th_ClassList.jpg

CGJoyGameFx06UDK3Unreal_Class_List.jpg

9年前
回复

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 KnobbyNobbes 于 2014-6-10 08:35 编辑
拉破车 发表于 2014-6-9 10:13
你有QQ号吗,这个沟通略难啊

My QQ number is 2392234997  but I am not sure how to use the QQ system. I only figured out how to use the QQ system enough to be able to log in to this website. If you want to message me on the QQ system ( I am assuming that it is something that you send private messages on) then let me know where to check and how to check for your message.

In response to cgjoy友 , I thank you for giving me the free lesson, I find it really helpful, even without understanding what was being said. The first lesson about these classes that I saw was http://www.cgjoy.com/thread-91144-1-1.html , and since watching that, I have managed to recreate the motion of the mesh, and soon this week, the textures as well, using Maya and Unreal Engine 4, as I do not know how to use 3Ds Max. Unfortunately, however, I do not have $500 USD available to easily spend on your classes. Even if I did, I find it hard to bring myself to pay so much for a class where I don't understand what is being said, and thus cannot participate fully, as well as the class not using a program that I am familiar with (as I said, I have never used 3Ds Max). I do not doubt the great value of your class or the effectiveness of what you teach, as the examples created by your students are simply stunning and far beyond anything that I have seen American artists make, but I am unable to benefit as completely as a Chinese speaking student would. So, I was hoping that we could come to an arrangement where I could gain access to the older classes for a lower price.

Thank you for replying so quickly. I am really excited to reach a mutually beneficial arrangement with you.

9年前
回复

使用道具 举报

{:7_248:}迈也同学太有爱了~~~这么多种解决方法都写出来了~~~破车都可以不用在线翻译了~~~{:7_237:}我可以跟你学英语不?
9年前
回复

使用道具 举报

CGJOY网友 
本帖最后由 匿名 于 2014-6-9 16:33 编辑

Hi KnobbyNobbes, welcome to CGJOY!

Actually this 14th Game Effects online course is the rare one teaching Unity 3D game effects thoroughly.
It took about 25 lessons (2-3 hours per lesson), with class critiques.
Though the online course has already completed, CGJoy got video records for the lessons and critiques.
You can check out these links:

Class Exercise Examples: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dcmpff
Students Classworks: http://huaban.com/boards/16077766/

About Language, this course is taught in Mandarin without subtitles, so it might be a little bit hard to follow.
Yet, we can still watch the steps by steps they took to learn how to create attractive game effects like the links above.
Also, here is a free lesson for you to watch. So that you can watch and try if it's OK in learning this course with Mandarin without subtitles.

Lesson 00 Fireworks: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mjmd55

About the medal, it could be obtained by a few ways:
1. apply for that online course, then we'll get a medal to access that course (can watch forever, binded to one computer).
2. apply for other CGJoy's Game Animation or Game Effects, or the Flash Animation with Games Effects course to be organized in mid June.
Once we've became CGJoy's students, we can obtain academic credits to purchase for the online course recorded videos. Once we've purchased, we can access for the course we purchased for 1 week. After 1 week we can purchase again or purchase another course resources.
(10 - 15 Academic Credits for 1 week of one of the Game Fx or Game Animation Courses records, Bined to one computer)

About payment method, CGJoy said they need to check about Paypal, since they haven't used it before.
You may also try to check out the TaoBao page about this 14th Game Effects online course below: (a Chinese Online Auction website)
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm? ... qq-pf-to=pcqq.group
Once after you successfully bid, you can discuss with CGJoy's organisers about joinging 14th Game Effects Course for a permanant access to 14th Game Effect Unity 3D course records.

Hope it helps. Nice to meet you!

9年前
回复

使用道具 举报

我插,CGJOY笨向世界咯!{:7_267:}
9年前
回复

使用道具 举报